Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My First "Big Time" Infomercial


I arrived in Iowa yesterday to film my first "Big Time" Infomercial and so far it has been a blast. Plane rides, Limousines....it just keeps getting better. It's 4:55am Arizona time and I am getting ready to head out the door to breakfast and then off to Hawthorne Direct.

More pictures and great stories to follow.


UPDATE ON JAY BREEZE'S MURDER:


In case you had not heard, our neighbor Jay was murdered over the weekend allegedly by a guys that he was trying to help out. Read more about it at my blog below and click on this link for updated info. I will be following this story closely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omgosh--you are gonna be a STAR! this is the FIRST of many, many infomercials for you. i can feel your positive spirit all the way here in texas.

keep on auditioning. you're on a roll!!!!!

elizabeth k.