Sunday, October 12, 2008

High of 74

I can't believe we have finally made it to this weekend. Wow! After months of locking ourselves and our kids inside the air conditioned homes, we are FREE! I think I actually have a skip to my walk because I am so happy and I think last night was the first night that I was cold during these last 4 months. So far this weekend, we have gone for walks, played ball outside, road the bikes outside and even just stood in the street talking to neighbors that have ventured outside to see what 74 degrees feels like. It's now time to get the block parties going, decorate for Halloween and figure out a way to make enough money so we can escape next summers heat. You mark my words..........I will be somewhere else next June and July! You? Oh yeah, if you are looking for something fun to do outside check out www.whattodotv.com

No comments: