Sunday, October 5, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: PHOENIX Man Found Dead in His Home




October 5, 2008 Unfortunately, the man found dead was our dear neighbor. I'm not going to give his name yet just in case his family has not been notified. We heard a police helicopter overhead last night around 2am and saw the lights flashing in our yard. I thought this was strange since this never happens where we live. I woke my husband and told him to make sure the house was secure and then tried to go back to sleep. About 30 minutes later I heard a police siren and thought they must have caught the person and was then able to go back to sleep. At about 7:15 this morning a police investigator knocked at the door and I just knew what had happened. I won't go into details here, but let's just say I predicted this was going to happen. I had a strange feeling come over me last week that gave me chills. Always trust your gut instinct.
They are putting ---'- body into the van now and I am sooooo sad. I guess I am writing this to get my thoughts out there and because there is nothing else I can do. He was such a kind, good man, that only tried to help people. Sadly, this could have cost him his life.


No comments: