Friday, August 15, 2008

Suit Sale

So the big news in my life is that as of September 1 I will no longer be the Daybreak Traffic Reporter for ABC15 in Phoenix. No, there is no drama. KNXV is just going in another direction and their contract was up with the traffic company I work with. I WILL, however, continue to be a contributor for "Sonoran Living". Yeah!!!

Anyway, this means I will no longer have to wear a suit and I can't tell you how excited I am about this. Suits are expensive and I own a bunch of them. So, my new idea is to photograph all of the suits that I want to get rid of and put them up for sale on my web-site.

Stay tuned! Expensive suits for really cheap are on their way to you........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea!! I will definitely stop by to check out the wardrobe online.

Andi Barness said...

Fabulous. I will post a new blog when it's on line.

Anonymous said...

Andi... I miss you in the mornings. I am new(ish) to the Valley and really enjoyed getting info from you each day. Congrats on the changes in your life (although you maybe didn't ask for them)but we will miss you. One of the most endearing things I will remember about you is when you picked up precious little Molly from the hangar when Craig passed away. We got to see your very human side... sunglasses hiding the tears... and it made you more like one of "us". Good luck!