Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am free!

I know I have written in some past blogs about not having to wake up early now that I am not working those early hours (as of yesterday), but I can't believe how my life is about to change. I already feel free. Not only will I be able to go to bed later, wake up later, make the kids breakfast, work out early instead of the middle of the day, go to my boys late night baseball games, watch tv with my hubby, etc., but I will also not be as STRESSED out to get some much done in a day before I have to go to bed. I can go out with my girlfriends at night, have me time and even except jobs (contact me at www.andibarness.com) without having to ask for permission from ABC. I don't have that tightness in my chest thinking about getting to work early. So is this what a normal person feels like? Hey, I can even go on vacation whenever I want. This is going to be great!

No comments: