Saturday, August 16, 2008

My next chapter

Since this past Monday I have realized that my life as I have known it for the past 8 years is about to change.

No more waking up in the middle of the night to go to work!

For the past 4 years I have awakened at 3am to drive 20 miles to ABC15 and before that I woke up at 4am to drive 20 miles to Clear Channel radio.

This has meant no fun for me during the week, but that is about to change! Now I can do happy hour with my girlfriends, I can finally stop being the first one to leave special events, I can stay at my kids' baseball games for more innings and I even get to watch TV shows with my husband after the kids go to bed. Wow! This is going to be fun!

Now the next thing I need to do is get some extra work and some $$ coming in. Need any voice-over work done or maybe a television host for your next project?

No comments: