Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Getting ready for the 3 day walk in San Francisco!


Look out world, I am walking 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3 day walk!
Yes, I said 60 miles. The scary part is that by now, I should be in great shape and conditioning my body for this walk. Well, no such luck.
The picture above is of me and my best friend, Shelley, getting ready to do our very first practice walk last Sunday. We made it 9 miles. Oh brother, we are not very smart. I guess the most important thing next weekend is that we laugh and walk, because I can guarantee that we will not be one of the first groups making it into camp. I bet we will laugh the hardest though.
Stay tuned for lots of pictures and fun stories.
Oh, btw, have you donated to my cause? http://www.the3day.org/ Donate to Andi Barness....PRETTY PLEASE.

No comments: