Thursday, September 11, 2008

Skype

I just discovered Skype and it is the coolest thing ever. I thought it would be to difficult for me to figure out the whole Skype thing and video web-cam, but it was actually pretty easy. I downloaded Skype and plugged in my web-cam and the next thing I know I'm talking to cousin Danny in L.A This is an awesome way to stay connected to friends and family that live out of the area. I'm sure there is so much more for me to learn but I have the basics down. Hey, maybe now I can start doing my own traffic reports from my office. Maybe call my new traffic site www.andidoestraffic.com What do you think? Oh, one thing you should be aware of is that if you are not looking your best or if you have limited articles on your body, you will be sorry! www.andibarness.com

No comments: