Monday, September 15, 2008

Bad Customer Service!

Let me just start by saying that if you are not a people person or if you just plain don't like working with people, then please make it easier for all of us and don't get a customer service position. I think that is my biggest pet peeve or at least one of them. Without giving the exact location (in case I do have to go back there) I was at a Kinko's today and dealt with a guy that probably did not even know that I was human. He talked to me like he had no care in the world about my needs, did not even look at me when he spoke and really acted like I was bothering him with my order and there was other important things that he could be doing. He definetly DID NOT go the extra mile to make sure that I left there happy and I actually told him to cancel my order because I knew he was giving me the best service that he was going to give me......HORRIBLE! Yes, I have had worse service and I would go back to this location, but that does not mean I have to like it. The more that I think about it, it was actually like they all would rather be somewhere else. So sad to go to a job every day that you don't enjoy. Oh well! Do you have any similiar stories to share?

No comments: