Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hotels.Com Shoot in Kansas City




I love my job. This week I traveled to Kansas City to shoot an Infomercial for Hotels.com. I had never been to Kansas City, MO before, and it was nothing like I expected. We stayed at the Sheraton right in the heart of "The Plaza District", which had the best shopping and restaurants around. Everything was in walking distance and the mood was fun since we happened to arrive on St. Patrick's Day. No green beer for me, but there were plenty of people who over indulged to say the least. It is always fun to be sober and watch drunk people make fools out of themselves don't ya think?


Producers Direct, was in charge of this project and everyone involved was a "class act." (Yes, even you Steve Zeoli!) Our Producer, Steve Zeoli, kept a positive attitude throughout the entire 11 hour day, and was a gem to work with. I also worked with some amazing talent...Rich Hollenberg and Craig Burnett. Check out their work at http://www.richhollenberg.com/ and http://www.craigburnett.com/


I am looking forward to going back to Kansas, and also to working with this great bunch of people again. What a blast!

No comments: