Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!











So this past Saturday night, I celebrated turning "40" with my closest family and friends. It was one of the best nights of my life. Not because it was about me, but because I was surrounded by so many people that love me for who I am. It has taken me 40 years to figure out what a true friend is, and how to be "okay" with letting people see the real me. I'm talking the "real me" that includes no make-up, and all of my little quirks. I am a different breed, but that is what makes me, me!




Enjoy the pics...

2 comments:

Vinyard111 said...

You are such a compassionate and sweet person. I enjoy your company. Let's have lunch when I get back from my vacation and after I have some fun but secret surgery.
Love, Mary Moore

Anonymous said...

Get out! You are having secret surgery? Do tell...